Missing mchat icons

Support area for phpBB's mChat extension
terry2

Missing mchat icons

Post by terry2 » 24 Jun 2020, 23:04

mchat 2.1.4 rc 1 on phpbb 3.3.1 rc1 have you tested that yet ? i see missing icons.
kasimi.png
May be me but i not looked into it yet and yes permissions are set updated to 3.3.1 rc1 and they went.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

terry2

Re: Missing mchat icons

Post by terry2 » 25 Jun 2020, 14:27

Fixed it with this.

Code: Select all

<ul class="mchat-buttons">
			{% EVENT dmzx_mchat_messages_icons_add_before %}
			{% if definition.MCHAT_ALLOW_MENTION %}<li><a href="#" title="{{ lang('MCHAT_RESPOND') }}" data-mchat-action="mention"><i class="icon fa-at"><span>{{ lang('MCHAT_RESPOND') }}</span></i></a></li>{% endif %}
			{% if definition.MCHAT_ALLOW_QUOTE %}<li><a href="#" title="{{ lang('REPLY_WITH_QUOTE') }}" data-mchat-action="quote"><i class="icon fa-quote-left"><span>{{ lang('REPLY_WITH_QUOTE') }}</span></i></a></li>{% endif %}
			{% if definition.MCHAT_ALLOW_LIKE %}<li><a href="#" title="{{ lang('MCHAT_LIKE') }}" data-mchat-action="like"><i class="icon fa fa-thumbs-o-up"><span>{{ lang('MCHAT_LIKE') }}</span></i></a></li>{% endif %}
			{% if definition.MCHAT_ALLOW_PM %}<li><a href="{{ mchatrow.MCHAT_PM }}" title="{{ lang('MCHAT_SEND_PM') }}"><i class="icon fa-envelope-o"><span>{{ lang('MCHAT_SEND_PM') }}</span></i></a></li>{% endif %}
			{% if definition.MCHAT_ALLOW_IP %}<li><a href="{{ mchatrow.MCHAT_U_IP }}" title="{{ mchatrow.MCHAT_WHOIS_USER }}" data-mchat-action="ip"><i class="icon fa-wifi"><span>{{ mchatrow.MCHAT_WHOIS_USER }}</span></i></a></li>{% endif %}
			{% if definition.MCHAT_ALLOW_PERMISSIONS %}<li><a href="{{ mchatrow.MCHAT_U_PERMISSIONS }}" title="{{ lang('MCHAT_PERMISSIONS') }}"><i class="icon fa-exclamation-triangle"><span>{{ lang('MCHAT_PERMISSIONS') }}</span></i></a></li>{% endif %}
			{% if definition.MCHAT_ALLOW_EDIT %}<li><a href="#" title="{{ lang('MCHAT_EDIT') }}" data-mchat-action="edit"><i class="icon fa-pencil"><span>{{ lang('MCHAT_EDIT') }}</span></i></a></li>{% endif %}
			{% if definition.MCHAT_ALLOW_DEL %}<li><a href="#" title="{{ lang('DELETE') }}" data-mchat-action="del"><i class="icon fa-trash-o"><span>{{ lang('DELETE') }}</span></i></a></li>{% endif %}

kasimi
mChat developer

Post by kasimi » 26 Jun 2020, 14:23

prosilver still uses the icon CSS class in 3.3.1. Maybe the icon and fa classes can't be used at the same time, as it is the case for the like button. :thinking: Can you test a vanilla mchat_messages_icons.html and replace icon fa fa-thumbs-o-up with icon fa-thumbs-o-up?

kasimi
mChat developer

Post by kasimi » 26 Jun 2020, 14:47

Forget that, there's no fa and icon class used at the same time, and the fa class isn't used anywhere in prosilver, so your fix looks good, except for the fa in the like button which can be removed. :+1:

terry2

Post by terry2 » 26 Jun 2020, 14:56

Also the view more smilies is now dead in the water it takes you to the index if clicked.

Ah it's this https://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... 86#p339086