[1.4.0] mChat Sticky Footer

Display mChat at the bottom of every page, configurable in the UCP
aklabs

Re: [1.4.0] mChat Sticky Footer

Post by aklabs »

Huh, thanks, but it still wont work as it should. It seems it overload insert_text function too late (when all libraries loaded) because on page load "B", "I" and other buttons on quickreply form not working and overloaded insert_text function not called at all (i have added console.log() to debug), but if i click "smile" button - the overloaded function start working without problems.

For me i solved the issue buy moving your code directly into editor.js, but that's ugly.
Any ideas?
kasimi
mChat developer

Post by kasimi »

It works fine for me on prosilver. What style are you using?

I don't think it's a timing issue. After the page has fully loaded, enter this in your browser's console:

Code: Select all

- This code is only accessible to donors -
Now click on a smiley or a BBCode button. You should see an alert, and whatever you clicked shouldn't be added to the editor.
roury

Post by roury »

kasimi wrote: 18 Jul 2019, 08:08 Another update:

Thanks Kasimi, Work for me using the last version of mChat and quickreloaded
title10usc311
Donor

Post by title10usc311 »

Anyway to toss the entire works over to the left side? or..uhm lol any ideas? I have a conflict with social network chat & online list. :+1:
Image96.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
title10usc311
Donor

Post by title10usc311 »

Solved. I guess some layer adjustment on one and height adjustment on the other. Not the most appealing look, but will work. :beer:
Image113.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wads24
Distinguished Donor

Post by wads24 »

kasimi wrote: 16 Jul 2019, 21:12
aklabs wrote: 14 Jul 2019, 09:32 may be it's possible to do this without core code modification? Not sure, but this one works for my forum.
Create a new file ext/dmzx/mchat/styles/all/template/event/overall_footer_body_after.html and add this code:

No core edits required. Only works with core phpBB, mChat and QuickReply Reloaded. If you know any other extension that should be supported, let me know.

The color palette is still broken. Maybe you know a solution?
kasimi wrote: 18 Jul 2019, 08:08 Another update:

@kasimi...
I Created a new file and folder at ext/dmzx/mchat/styles/all/template/event/overall_footer_body_after.html and add this code:

I cleared cookies cache on browsers and deleted cache folder.. still not working for me.. I was wondering if I was supposed to create the file at ext/dmzx/mchat/styles/prosilver/template/event/overall_footer_body_after.html ?

I had no event folder at ext/dmzx/mchat/styles/all/template/event/overall_footer_body_after.html

Edit...
yep, that was it... I created ext/dmzx/mchat/styles/prosilver/template/event/overall_footer_body_after.html and that fixed issue

Edit on the edit....
Now the the smilies popup for mchat does not work
Last edited by wads24 on 28 Oct 2020, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
I am a crazed lunatic that has desires... :lol: :lol: :D
wads24
Distinguished Donor

Post by wads24 »

Now the the smilies popup for mchat does not work
I am a crazed lunatic that has desires... :lol: :lol: :D