mChat rooms and Milkv2 theme

Chat rooms for mChat with optional password protection and 1-on-1 chats
title10usc311
Donor

Re: mChat rooms and Milkv2 theme

Post by title10usc311 » 13 Feb 2018, 02:35

I also have this style but have no issues..Im using version 3.2. Which version are you using? i have a TON of extensions and milky installed and i can honestly say i dont have any issues. Perhaps he updated his style and you didnt get the new version?? I dont know. No issues with my version. I downloaded my 2 days ago.

victor
Donor

Post by victor » 21 Feb 2018, 16:56

Large wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 22:36
Hello,

I was using successfully mChat rooms extension under the Prosilver and Absolution themes. However, when using Milkv2 (inherits from prosilver) the rooms appear on the right, but clicking "new room" does not show a popup, and clicking the room also does not switch to the room in question. I cleared the board cache and cookies to no avail. If I switch back to prosilver or Absolution, those functionalities resume working.

How can I troubleshoot/debug this?

thanks

I have the same problem. I have the latest version of style and php.
If you find a solution, please let me know.

kasimi
mChat developer

Post by kasimi » 22 Feb 2018, 11:22

Actually, the issue described in the first post is quite simple to fix, but it's their product. Please seek any further support from them.

If their support is unresponsive, send me a PM for an individual quote. I'll have it fixed for you within one day.

This topic is now locked. If you have other issues with the Rooms extension feel free to open a new topic.