Support area for phpBB's mChat extension
Renzotom

Post by Renzotom » 11 Jan 2018, 22:25

Solved, do you think, you can also help my with that bug please? But that is by avatars from another extensions... I am not sure, if you can solve it. Maybe, if you add some min and max size for avatars in chat or something like that.
mChat_avatars_problem.png
mChat_avatars_problem.png (8.82 KiB) Viewed 25 times
mChat_avatars_problem.png
mChat_avatars_problem.png (8.82 KiB) Viewed 25 times
When there is that bug, I can't use avatars in my chat and after chat is so.... empty :( .

PS: Extension is https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... et_api%29/(it has big images everywhere, but it mostly affects chat... ex. in posts it doesn't matter).
Last edited by Renzotom on 11 Jan 2018, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.

kasimi
mChat developer

Re: Avatars problem

Post by kasimi » 11 Jan 2018, 22:37

mChat uses the phpbb_get_user_avatar() function to generate the avatar image. It sets a maximum of 40px in width and height. The avatar extension seems to be ignoring these constraints. This has to be fixed in the other extension.

Renzotom

Re: Avatars problem

Post by Renzotom » 11 Jan 2018, 22:49

I know, it is broken also on other pages... problem is, they don't reply. I try contact them via their pages. I though, chat can somehow fix it.

I can't report it to their site, beacuse I don't have their styles... Don't you or someone else? :D To report it... they probably don't read phpBB support page.